Citizen Aid - 3 Hour
Would you know how to react in the event of a terrorist attack?
The QA level 2 Award in CitizenAid (RQF) has been specifically developed to help members of the public learn life-saving skills for use in these extreme situations.
Based on the CitizenAid App, this regulated qualification is designed to teach people how to react safely, prioritise the injured and give first aid to victims in the event of a deliberate multiple casualty incident.
What does the course cover?
- Determining appropriate actions to take in the following events:
- Knife attacker or active shooter
- Suspected bomb
- Exploded bomb
- Reporting the incident to the emergency services
- Prioritising multiple casualties
- Providing sufficient information when the emergency services arrive
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty who is breathng
- Opening the airways
- Checking breathing
- Recovery Position
- Controlling severe external bleeding
Only £25 per person for the 3 hour course.
Why choose Millie's Trust?
Millie's Trust have children's safety at their heart, the only thing that could possibly have saved Millie that fateful day is Paediatric First Aid.
All monies that are paid for or donated on a course, goes STRAIGHT back into hosting further Family First Aid Courses for your community. Not a single person is making a profit when you use Millie's Trust, the communities around us are benefitting and the children around you are being protected.