Following the latest guidelines for COVID-19 updated on 19th July 2021 our courses continue to be delivered.
Our training courses as classed as essential and will continue as scheduled.
Please note further courses will be uploaded regularly.
Due to changing COVID-19 restrictions we have continued to update the way of working in the Millie’s Trust environment. To ensure that you are comfortable and safe when you attend a course we are currently implementing the following;
- Face Masks can be worn if you wish to do so but are no longer mandatory
- Social Distancing restrictions of 1m+ in your training room between candidates
- Mandatory COVID Questions on arrival
- Electronic hand sanitising stations have been placed in various areas throughout the building for your use
- Individual Manikins for each person
- Your own individual Dressings, Triangular Bandage and Facial Shield
- Limited contact with admin team – only if needed
- Maximum of 12 attendees per course
- Mandatory Temperature check
- Limited numbers of babies to attend our Family First Aid Course
- Level 3 2 Day Paediatric First Aid
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work
- Family First Aid Awareness Courses
- ONLINE ZOOM Basic Family First Aid Courses
- Childrens Courses
- Adult Mental Health First Aid Courses – Two Day In-house & 4 Session Online
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Courses – Two Day In-house & 4 Session Online
We also deliver bespoke inhouse courses in all areas of first aid. If you would like further details of these please email email@example.com and a member of staff will answer your query within a few days.
We look forward to welcoming you onto a Millie’s Trust Course.
Stay safe everyone.
Kind regards from All the Millie’s Trust Team.
- Millie's Trust 1 Day Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) Course
- Millie's Trust 12 Hour Paediatric First Aid Course
- Millie's Trust Family First Aid Course
- Millie's Trust ONLINE ZOOM Basic Family First Aid Course
- Millie's Trust 2 Day ADULT Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Course
- Fully Booked
This is a full qualification course suitable for when employers have identified a requirement for Emergency First Aiders or an Appointed Person in their First Aid Needs Assessment. It is also a popular option for anyone requiring basic first aid training outside of the workplace.
This is a full qualification course suitable for nursery workers, child minders, teachers etc... Due to you receiving a qualification, this is NOT a free course and no refunds are available.
The course covers a range of topics with the aim of providing a broad range of first aid advice and skills. At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of attendance.
The course covers a range of topics with the aim of providing a broad range of first aid advice and skills. At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of attendance via email.
Attendees must have access to a computer to use Zoom for the session.
Please check the time of the course wthin the details for each date. These are mornings, afternoons and evenings.
Joanne Thompson is an Instructor Member approved by MHFA England to deliver Adult MHFA courses within Millie's Trust
Our Adult MHFA Two Day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider.
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix.