Following the guidelines for COVID-19 on 5th November 2020 our courses are still running.
Our training courses as classed as essential and will continue as schedued.
Please note further courses will be uploaded ASAP
Due to COVID-19 restrictions we have changed the way of working in the Millie’s Trust environment. To ensure that you are comfortable and safe when you attend a course we will be implementing the following;
- Social Distancing restrictions of 1m+ in your training room between candidates
- Mandatory COVID Questions on arrival
- Face coverings will be mandatory when you are in our building taking part in the course
- Electronic hand sanitising stations have been placed in various areas throughout the building for your use
- Individual Manikins each
- Your own individual Dressings, Triangular Bandage and Facial Shield
- Limited contact with admin team – only if needed
- Maximum of 12 attendees per course
- No babies can currently attend our Family Courses
- Mandatory Temperature check
- Level 3 2 Day Paediatric First Aid
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work
- Family First Aid Awareness Courses
- ONLINE ZOOM Basic Family First Aid Courses
- Childrens Courses
- Adult Mental Health First Aid Courses
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Courses
We also deliver bespoke inhouse courses in all areas of first aid. If you would like further details of these please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of staff will answer your query within a few days.
We look forward to welcoming you onto a Millie’s Trust Course as soon as we are able.
Stay safe everyone.
Kind regards from All the Millie’s Trust Team.
- Millie's Trust 1 Day Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) Course
- Millie's Trust 12 Hour Paediatric First Aid Course
- Millie's Trust Family First Aid Course
- Millie's Trust ONLINE ZOOM Basic Family First Aid Course
- Millie's Trust 4 Session ADULT Online Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Course
- Fully Booked
This is a full qualification course suitable for when employers have identified a requirement for Emergency First Aiders or an Appointed Person in their First Aid Needs Assessment. It is also a popular option for anyone requiring basic first aid training outside of the workplace.
This is a full qualification course suitable for nursery workers, child minders, teachers etc... Due to you receiving a qualification, this is NOT a free course and no refunds are available.
The course covers a range of topics with the aim of providing a broad range of first aid advice and skills. At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of attendance.
The course covers a range of topics with the aim of providing a broad range of first aid advice and skills. At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of attendance via email.
Attendees must have access to a computer to use Zoom for the session.
Joanne Thompson is an Instructor Member approved by MHFA England to deliver Adult MHFA courses within Millie's Trust
This course is 4 LIVE session times and the attendee needs to attend all 4 sessions to receive the qualification.
Wednesday 9th December 2020 – 9.30am to 11.30am Friday 11th December 2020 – 9.30am to 12pm
Wednesday 16th December 2020 – 9.30am to 11.30am Friday 18th December 2020 – 9.30am to 11.30am
JANUARY 2021 COURSE
Tuesday 26th January 2021 – 12.30pm to 2.30pm Friday 29th January 2021 – 12.30pm to 3pm
Tuesday 2nd February 2021 – 12.30pm to 2.30pm Friday 5th February 2021 – 12.30pm to 2.30pm
FEBRUARY 2021 COURSE
Tuesday 16th February 2021 – 9.30am to 11.30am Thursday 18th February 2021 – 9.30am to 12pm
Tuesday 23rd February 2021 – 9.30am to 11.30am Thursday 25th February 2021 – 9.30am to 11.30am
Our Adult 4 Session Online course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider.
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix.
Note. There is individual online preparation work to complete too prior to each session of around an hour per session.