- Millie's Trust 1 Day Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) Course
- Millie's Trust 12 Hour Paediatric First Aid Course
- Millie's Trust 2 Day Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Course
- Millie's Trust Family First Aid Course
- Fully Booked
This is a full qualification course suitable for when employers have identified a requirement for Emergency First Aiders or an Appointed Person in their First Aid Needs Assessment. It is also a popular option for anyone requiring basic first aid training outside of the workplace.
This is a full qualification course suitable for nursery workers, child minders, teachers etc... Due to you receiving a qualification, this is NOT a free course and no refunds are available.
Joanne Thompson is an Instructor Member approved by MHFA England to deliver Adult MHFA courses within Millie's Trust
Our Adult MHFA Two Day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider.
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix.
The course covers a range of topics with the aim of providing a broad range of first aid advice and skills. At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of attendance.