- Millie's Trust 1 Day Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) Course
- Millie's Trust 12 Hour Paediatric First Aid Course
- Millie's Trust Family First Aid Course
- Millie's Trust 2 Day Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Course
- Fully Booked
This is a full qualification course suitable for when employers have identified a requirement for Emergency First Aiders or an Appointed Person in their First Aid Needs Assessment. It is also a popular option for anyone requiring basic first aid training outside of the workplace.
This is a full qualification course suitable for nursery workers, child minders, teachers etc... Due to you receiving a qualification, this is NOT a free course and no refunds are available.
The course covers a range of topics with the aim of providing a broad range of first aid advice and skills. At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of attendance.
Joanne Thompson is an Instructor Member approved by MHFA England to deliver Adult MHFA courses within Millie's Trust
Our Adult MHFA Two Day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider.
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix.