ONLINE BOOKINGS NOW RE-OPEN FOLLOWING COVID
Please note further courses will be uploaded ASAP
Due to COVID-19 restrictions we have changed the way of working in the Millie’s Trust environment. To ensure that you are comfortable and safe when you attend a course we will be implementing the following;
- Social Distancing restrictions of 1m+ in your training room between candidates
- Mandatory COVID Questions on arrival
- Face coverings will be mandatory when you are in our building taking part in the course
- Electronic hand sanitising stations have been placed in various areas throughout the building for your use
- Each candidate will receive your own manikins to use on the course – and these will include brand new lungs for each of the two manikins
- Your own individual Dressings, Triangular Bandage and Facial Shield
- Limited contact with admin team – only if needed
- Maximum of 12 attendees per course
- No babies can currently attend our Family Courses
- Level 3 2 Day Paediatric First Aid
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work
- Family First Aid Awareness Courses
- Childrens Courses
- Adult Mental Health First Aid Courses
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Courses
We also deliver bespoke inhouse courses in all areas of first aid. If you would like further details of these please email email@example.com and a member of staff will answer your query within a few days.
We look forward to welcoming you onto a Millie’s Trust Course as soon as we are able.
Stay safe everyone.
Kind regards from All the Millie’s Trust Team.
- Millie's Trust 1 Day Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) Course
- Millie's Trust 12 Hour Paediatric First Aid Course
- Millie's Trust Family First Aid Course
- Millie's Trust 4 Session Online Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Course
- Fully Booked
This is a full qualification course suitable for when employers have identified a requirement for Emergency First Aiders or an Appointed Person in their First Aid Needs Assessment. It is also a popular option for anyone requiring basic first aid training outside of the workplace.
This is a full qualification course suitable for nursery workers, child minders, teachers etc... Due to you receiving a qualification, this is NOT a free course and no refunds are available.
The course covers a range of topics with the aim of providing a broad range of first aid advice and skills. At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of attendance.
Joanne Thompson is an Instructor Member approved by MHFA England to deliver Adult MHFA courses within Millie's Trust
This course is 4 LIVE session times and the attendee needs to attend all 4 sessions to receive the qualification.
Our Adult 4 Session Online course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider.
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix.