Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1) No refunds can be given or transfers made if your place is cancelled 14 (working) days prior to a First Aid Course taking place.
2) Free course places are available if you are pregnant, have a child under 12 months or are struggling financially. These places can only be booked by emailing the Millie's Trust team on firstname.lastname@example.org
3) A suggested donation of £20 is advised for the full one day awareness course if you do not fall in any of the categories mentioned above.
4) Millie's Trust Family First Aid IS NOT a qualification course, it is an awareness course suitable for parents, grandparents, carers etc.
5) You must be 16 or over to attend a course on your own.
6) 13 years and above can attend a course if accompanied with an adult.
7) All Millie's Trust Family First Aid Courses are breastfeeding friendly.
8) Babies are brought on the courses at your own risk and you must take full responsibility of the baby on the day.
9) Babies up to the age of 12 months can be brought along to the family first aid course.
10) You must provide your own lunch or purchase on site if available.
11) 12 hour Paediatric Courses ARE NOT FREE. They are offered at a lowered rate than other companies to encourage more people to attend but you must cover your fee.
12) The fee of the above course includes a Paediatric Book given out on the day and a certificate that is valid for 3 years and fulfills OFSTED requirements.
13) The course suitable for OFSTED purposes is an assessed course and the participant must pass all aspects of the course to receive the Qualifcation. If the participant fails, no refunds will be made and the candiate will be asked to re-book on to a future course after advised home study.
14) Please ensure that you know where the lcoation of the course is BEFORE you arrive. No refunds will be issued by Millie's Trust if you are lost.
15) You have a consumer right to cancel your order within 14 working days of ordering as long as the course does not fall within the 14 working day cancellation period noted above.
16) Faulty Goods can be returned under the Consumer Rights Act as per current regulations.
17) Non Faulty Goods can be returned upto 30 days following purchase date and must be in the same condition as when you have received. Items must be returned in unopen and original packaging. Customers must pay own postage on decision to return if non faulty.
18) Please be aware that the office reception is not usually manned on Saturdays or Sundays.
19) Please note that we receive many emails and we will attempt to answer your email with 72 working hours.