When and Where?
Mon, 11th November 2019, and
Tue, 12th November 2019
10:00 – 17:00 each day
Millie's Trust Shop, Cheadle Hulme
Unit 20, Cheadle Hulme Shopping Centre
How much will it cost me?
From £65 per person
What will I learn?
- The roles and responsibilities of a paediatric first aider
- Assessing an emergency situation
- Dealing with an unresponsive infant or child
- Recovery Position
- CPR and AED
- Head, neck and back injuries
- Anaphylaxis and allergic reactions
- Febrile Convulsions
- Diabetic Emergencies
- Burns and scalds
- Electric Shock
- External Bleeding
- Hypovolaemic Shock
- Eye, ear and nose conditions
- Bites and stings
- Minor Injuries
- Treatment for hot and cold body temperatures
This is a full qualification course suitable for nursery workers, child minders, teachers etc... Due to you receiving a qualification, this is NOT a free course and no refunds are available.
Please bring your lunch or purchase locally.
Please be aware that as this is a qualification course, babies are not able to attend.