Please note that we have some of our team back in the Millie’s Trust office part time at the moment, so please bear with us when you contact us and we will be back in touch as soon as possible.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions we have changed the way of working in the Millie’s Trust environment. To ensure that you are comfortable and safe when you attend a course we will be implementing the following;
- Social Distancing restrictions of 1m+ in your training room between candidates
- Mandatory COVID Questions on arrival
- Face coverings will be mandatory when you are in our building taking part in the course
- Electronic hand sanitising stations have been placed in various areas throughout the building for your use
- Each candidate will receive your own manikins to use on the course – and these will include brand new lungs for each of the two manikins
- Your own individual Dressings, Triangular Bandage and Facial Shield
- Limited contact with admin team – only if needed
- Maximum of 12 attendees per course
We know that times are currently hard for everyone and we do really appreciate any extra donation that you can give to support our costs at this time to ensure the quality and safety on our courses.